Best burgers, tri-tip and Pozo martini’s around!
The Pozo Saloon is open for Take Out orders. Our backyard Picnic Area is available for seating.
Tables are spaced out at 20ft for social distancing.
A mask is required to place your order inside. We wear masks to protect you and we ask that you wear one to protect us while placing your order.
11:00AM to 6PM / Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Take a drive in the country and stop by the historic Pozo Saloon. You can now order one of our famous Burgers or TriTip Sandwiches and plenty of other items from our “to go” menu (a side order of fresh air is included with every order)!
How it works:
- If possible call ahead and place your order: 805-471-6600 *answered during business hours only*
- You will be given an estimated wait time and an order number
- We will be serving a limited Menu of our standard fare including: Burgers, Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Chicken Wraps, Salad, Fries, tots and Onion Rings.
- Beer will be sold to go in single cans, six-packs and twelve packs.
- Wine bottle purchases can be made at Cowboy Vintage Winery next door to the Pozo Saloon.
How we are keeping you safe:
- We strictly adhere to all Public Health Recommendations from both the State of California and the County of San Luis Obispo.
- We deep clean and sanitized all work areas including; the kitchen, food prep and food storage areas.
- Our Staff wears proper personal safety gear – gloves and masks.
- The public is required to wear a mask while ordering.
- Please be advised that our bathrooms will not be available for public use but we have placed porta potties with hand-wash sinks for patron use.